Benefits of an AC Tune-up in Clarence, NY
Your air conditioning system should be professionally inspected at least once a year. This lets a trained technician look for any areas of concern or damages that will negatively impact the way your system works. If any issues are found, your service tech will be able to address them before they worsen. If you give your AC a little TLC along the way, it will be able to keep you cool and comfortable for years to come. Here are a few ways that a professional tune-up will benefit your AC:
- Reduced stress on your AC. Any air conditioner that runs inefficiently works overtime to meet the cooling needs of your home. Just to keep up, it’s also using far more electricity than one that a properly running one would. Not only can this wear down the working parts in your AC, it can cause your electric bill to skyrocket!
- Better air quality. Did you know your old or outdated AC can harm your air quality? Dust, pet dander, mold, and mildew can build up in your duct system over time – resulting in debris pushed out into your air supply. This can cause asthma symptoms to worsen, as well as other breathing related illnesses to pop up in your household.
- Efficiency. Any AC that runs inefficiently can suck up to much electricity. A tune-up will make sure that all of your AC’s parts are working and moving properly to maximum function.
- Lower utilities. Have you noticed a spike in your electric bill? It could be caused by your air conditioner isn’t working properly. A professional tune up will help save you money on your utilities.
- Better cooling and increased comfort. No one likes when it’s uncomfortably hot, but extreme heat can be dangerous for some. The young and the elderly are especially at risk, so it’s important that your home stays cool in the heat. After a tune-up, your cooling system will be able to keep your home effortlessly cool and comfortable.
Why Choose Roy’s?
Roy’s specializes in AC installation, maintenance, and repairs in Clarence, NY. If you have noticed that your cooling system has been struggling lately, or you are in need of a newer, more efficient model, look no further! We are proud to guarantee excellent customer service as well as top-notch work done by trained and certified technicians. We also provide warranties on all parts and services as well as upfront pricing – you will never see any hidden fees or secret charges from us! When you choose Roy’s, you have access to the following benefits:
- Professional affiliations and accreditation
- Consistently positive customer review feedback
- Industry experience—nearly 40 years working in the Buffalo/Western New York area
- Warranties, rebates, service guarantees
- Ongoing employee training
- Prompt and timely scheduling and performance
- Committed to community service and green initiatives
Let Our Work Do The Talking
One of our most recent AC tune-up was done by our tech Kenny, who has been working with us at Roy’s for two years now. This tune-up took place in Clarence, NY at the residence of a Roy’s Service Member. The cooling system is a two-year-old Amana Air Conditioner. Here are a few pictures from the job:
After the tune-up, Kenny checks on the model visually to see if there are any areas of concern.
Next, Kenny checks connections to make sure that every piece of the system is in place.
Here at Roy’s, we won’t leave the job until we know that it’s been done the right way! Kenny continues to check connections and make sure that the cooling unit will be ready to provide cool comfort for years to come.
Here is the inside component that connects to the outdoor unit! Both are ready to work efficiently to keep this home safe, cool, and comfortable. We want you to have peace of mind knowing that when it comes to cool comfort with your AC, you and your home are in good hands. Call Roy’s for all of your cooling needs – we’ve got you covered!