Benefits of Going Tankless in Buffalo, NY
Is it time for you to replace your water heater? If yours is old, outdated, or running inefficiently, it’s time to upgrade your system! You may be wondering if you should stick with a traditional model or switch to tankless.
You may be reluctant to make the switch, but a tankless system will be much more beneficial. Models with tanks, even newer ones, have an antiquated design that can waste water and energy, causing your bills to skyrocket. Here are some benefits of having a tankless installation in your Buffalo home:
- Endless hot water. Have you ever hopped into the shower after a long day at work only to find that all the hot water has been used already? This will never happen with a tankless water heater! Because it doesn’t store water in a tank, it heats it up whenever you need it. You can enjoy hot water on demand!
- Cleaner water. Traditional tanks have water that can sit and be stagnant if you don’t use it all. Depending on their age and condition, it’s possible for rust from inside the tank to enter your water supply.
- Fewer Leaks. With a tankless water heater, you don’t run the same risk of water damage as with a storage tank model. If a storage tank model leaks, it needs to be replaced, which is a significant cost. Plus, the resulting water damage can lead to thousands of dollars of repairs to your home.
- Less wasted energy. Because a tankless water heater doesn’t have to keep a full tank water heated, it consumes far less energy than a tankless model. That means you’ll reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your utilities.
- Longer Lifespan. A storage tank water heater has an approximate lifespan of between 12 and 15 years. A tankless model, however, has a lifespan of around 20 years, so your investment lasts much longer.
How Roy’s Can Help You
Our plumbing team at Roy’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling have installed thousands of water heaters for Buffalo/Western New York area homeowners. Once you schedule tankless water heater installation with us, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll help you determine the best size and model to meet the hot water needs of your home.
- We’ll help you find a water heater that works with your budget
- Excellent customer service from start to finish
A Recent Tankless Installation Done by Roy’s
One of our most recent tankless water heater installations was performed by our service technicians Matt and Dan. The tankless installation was done in Parkside, Buffalo, New York, replacing an outdated model with a Navien water heater. Check out a few pictures from the job:
Here is the older, outdated model that the homeowners had before:
Here, Matt and Dan take out the brand new Navien water heater to begin installation:
Matt is checking the settings on the older model, making sure that the installation will go smoothly
Here is the finished product – a new Navien tankless installation done in Parkside, Buffalo, NY!
If you want to make the switch to tankless, call Roy’s. We’re ready to help you today!