As the winter winds down, people all across America will be giving their furnaces a break as the warm weather makes a reappearance. However, just because the weather is warming up doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be thinking about your furnace. In fact, the spring and fall months are some of the best times to call us to get your furnace a tuned-up. A spring tune-up will give your furnace the checkup it needs after a long winter of warming your home, while a fall tune-up ensures that it runs smoothly all winter long. Act now to take advantage of our $9.99 furnace tune-up rebate!
Here are six reasons you should get your furnace tuned-up today:
- Cleaning. Whether you use a furnace or boiler to heat your home, heating systems accumulate dust and other particles. All of that debris can negatively affect the efficiency and performance of your furnace. When your furnace is working harder, it can cause a big jump in your utility bills. When technicians from Roy’s give your furnace a tune-up, they’ll give it a thorough cleaning to prevent such issues.
- Less risk of failure. You might not know it, but certain parts of your furnace may have been on their last legs when winter ended. If you leave your furnace unchecked until next winter, there’s a good chance it’ll break early on when you need it. You don’t want to have your furnace break in the middle of sub-zero temperatures! Call us to make sure your furnace is up to snuff for next winter.
- Cheaper than a major repair. If you’re balking at the thought of paying for a tune-up, consider this. If your furnace breaks down and needs emergency service, it’s going to cost a lot of money. On the other hand, the preventative maintenance we perform during a tune-up costs much less. Make the smart choice and have us take a look at your furnace.
- Safety. In order to produce heat, furnaces have to burn some sort of fuel. This combustion process can cause problems if something is wrong with the furnace. Gas could leak into the house, carbon monoxide could be released, or your furnace could start a fire. Don’t take a chance with your safety.
- Maintain your warranty. If your furnace is under manufacturer warranty, it’s a good idea to have it regularly checked. Many manufacturer warranties state that they will become void if the furnace doesn’t get regular maintained. Having one of our technicians give your furnace a tune-up can uphold your warranty and ensure you’re covered.
- Enjoy a rebate. You stand to save big through the National Fuel for Thought Program! When you get a furnace tune-up from Roy’s, you’ll get a $60 mail-in rebate. Send it in and your tune-up will have only cost $9.99!
Why should I have Roy’s tune-up my furnace?
At Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we’ve provided plumbing, heating, and cooling services for the New York area since 1974. We strive to Take The Worry Away and provide for the community that has helped us as we helped them. Our furnace and boiler rebate program is the latest way for us to give back to the community. Call Roy’s today to get your furnace tune-up scheduled.