Furnace Maintenance in Buffalo
Encouraging Efficiency & Longevity in Your System
Don’t wait until the weather turns frigid to realize your furnace needed a check-up months ago. Annual maintenance is the key to reliable furnace performance. The expert Buffalo furnace maintenance technicians at Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling know every make and model of furnace and have been providing furnace maintenance services to the greater Buffalo region since 1974. With Roy’s, you will have the confidence of knowing your furnace is in top working order when that first deep freeze arrives.
Getting the maintenance service you need has a variety of benefits, including:
- Energy efficiency: A dirty furnace has to work harder, thus leading to higher energy bills. In order to produce the same amount of heat it would if it were clean, it will have to run longer.
- Safety: If your furnace is not properly maintained, many serious problems can result. If soot is allowed to accumulate, it can spread through your home’s vents and lead to respiratory problems. And of course, faulty wiring in an electric unit can result in a fire.
- Repair expenses: Failing to have maintenance performed regularly can lead to minor problems becoming serious, leading to costly repairs. It makes more sense to spend a little money now to address small problems rather than spend a lot more to fix major problems later.
If your furnace hasn’t gotten any TLC this year, don’t wait until it’s too late! Call Roy’s at (716) 215-2678 to schedule your heating check-up today!
Furnace Maintenance Services We Provide
If you call Roy’s for your furnace maintenance, we will provide the following services:
- Adjust fan control for accurate temperature rise and airflow
- Calibrate thermostat
- Lubricate moving parts
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect belts for cracks and wear
- Test manifold gas pressure and combustion air openings (if necessary)
- Inspect burner operation, clean if necessary
- Check high limit and other safety controls
- Check thermocouple, replace if necessary
- Check gas line for leaks from furnace shut off valves to the burners
- Clean and adjust pilot, as necessary
- Inspect flue for obstructions
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Replace standard air filters
- Adjust and clean blower components
Call Roy’s For All Your Service & Repair Needs
At Roy's we treat each home as if it were our own. Our Buffalo furnace maintenance technicians always arrive on time and perform all work efficiently and with top-grade material, assuring your family and home’s safety. Upon completion of each job, we ensure our workspace is as clean as it was before we arrived. Our radio-dispatched trucks are stocked with a wide selection of repair items, tools, and emergency equipment enabling us to provide maintenance services where and when you need it.
Roy’s is well known across Western New York for our unparalleled customer service. We take pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction, from your first phone call to the completion of every job. We confirm every appointment with a courtesy email introducing your technician and a description of what you can expect.
Protect your investment with help from our team! Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer.
Emergency Services Available 24/7 for You
Only the Best & Trusted Techs in Your Home
Focused on Your Satisfaction with Excellent Service
We Stand by Our Work 100%—No Cutting Corners
Involved in Giving Back to Our Community
In-House Continuous Training for Our Techs