Buffalo, NY Furnace Repair
Reliable Services When You Need Them Most
Since 1974, Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been providing home heating services to the people of Buffalo, Tonawanda, Hamburg, and throughout New York. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from all those winters, it’s that there is absolutely nothing worse than your home’s furnace breaking down when the weather is coldest.
That’s why you should call Roy’s emergency 24/7 furnace repair experts in Buffalo.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repairs in Buffalo
We will get your furnace fixed fast so you can your family can go back to enjoying the warmth of your home. Our radio dispatched trucks are stocked with a wide selection of repair items tools and equipment enabling us to provide emergency furnace repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At Roy’s, we know how much you depend on your home’s comfort in winter. But when your furnace fails, make sure you also depend on the best technicians in the business to restore warmth and comfort to your home.
Schedule an appointment by calling (716) 215-2678. We are here to assist you with furnace repairs in Buffalo no matter the day or the hour!
What Can Cause a Broken Furnace?
Our technicians are fully trained and prepared with the very latest, tools, technology and equipment. They’ll get the job done right the first time so you can rest easy your furnace will be performing at its best for many winters to come.
All of our trucks are stocked with the most popular furnace parts and equipment so we can help you quickly solve the most common furnace and heating system problems, such as:
- Faulty pilot lights
- Broken fans
- Defective blowers
- Bad electrical connections
- Damaged coils
- Dirty or clogged air filter
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Air flow problems
Common Indicators Your Furnace Needs Repair
Of course, you need to know when the time is right for furnace repair. Take a look and see if any of these indicators apply to your current furnace:
- Inconsistent Heating: Are you noticing some rooms in your home feel warmer than others? Well, it’s a sign you have cold spots, which generally occurs when heat fails to transfer to some rooms of your home either due to poor thermostat configuration or major heat loss through exterior walls.
- Strange Odors: When your furnace starts malfunctioning, it may result in it emitting strange, unpleasant odors throughout your home. It’s definitely an immediate cause for concern if you smell something burning near the area of your furnace. If you have a gas-run furnace and smell gas in your home, it needs to be fixed immediately as it may be a sign of a gas leak.
- Higher Costs on Heating Bills: A faulty furnace will use more energy to produce heat, allowing those heating bills to mount in cost without you even realizing it. It may get bitterly cold during the winter, but relying on your furnace all the time will only allow the costs of your heating bills to skyrocket beyond belief.
- Banging Noises: Any banging, whistling, or scraping noises should be means for concern. Banging noises may occur due to excess dirt on the furnace interrupting the ignition and resulting in a natural gas fire, which may create a mini explosion in the heat exchanger.
Should Your Furnace Be Repaired or Replaced?
An unfortunate truth about furnaces is that the older it gets, the more repairs it will need. The more repairs it requires, the less cost-effective those repairs become. There will eventually be a point where buying a brand new system just makes more economical sense. Not only will you be more comfortable in your home, but you will also save money on repair and energy bills.
If you spot any of the following warning signs, chances are you will need to have your furnace replaced:
- Odd sounds – Any sort of noise that you haven’t heard before – like a chattering, huffing, bumping, banging, or grinding sound – can indicate serious electrical problems, a delayed ignition or a cracked belt.
- Yellow flame –If your furnace’s flame is yellow, that means that your burner is not properly mixing air and gas because it’s dirty. You should be seeing a blue color. If you ever notice a yellowish color flame, you should have the unit cleaned. A replacement will be necessary if, after that cleaning, the flame remains yellow.
- Scale – Scale can result in an accumulation of moisture on the unit that can cause a great amount of damage. If it falls on the burners, it reduces gas flow.
Do you recognize any of these signs in your furnace? If you do, and you think it’s time for a replacement, let our Buffalo, NY heating experts at Roy’s give you a hand. We will help you determine the correct size system you’ll need for your home and be there for you throughout the entire installation process.
Roy’s Is Here to Help
Our team of Buffalo, NY furnace repair experts is well known across Western New York for our unparalleled customer service. We take pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction, from your first phone call to the completion of every job. We confirm every appointment with a courtesy email introducing your technician and a description of what you can expect.
If your furnace breaks down this winter, don’t hesitate, call Roy’s at (716) 215-2678 to get warm again!
$350 Off New High Efficiency Furnace Upgrade Restrictions Apply. Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion. Can only be used one time per customer. Excludes other promotions.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
10% Off Any Plumbing Job Over $500 Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion, must be presented at time of purchase, may not be used for any other brand. Restrictions apply.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
10% Off Complete Bathroom Remodel Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion, must be presented at time of purchase, may not be used for any other brand. Restrictions apply.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
$300 Off A Navien Tankless Installation Restrictions Apply. Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion. Can only be used one time only per customer. Excludes other promotions.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
Emergency Services Available 24/7 for You
Only the Best & Trusted Techs in Your Home
Focused on Your Satisfaction with Excellent Service
We Stand by Our Work 100%—No Cutting Corners
Involved in Giving Back to Our Community
In-House Continuous Training for Our Techs