Plumbing, Heating & AC Services in Tonawanda, NY
Providing Five-Star Service Since 1974
At Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we never cut corners. When it comes to plumbing, heating, and cooling services in Tonawanda, NY, we are your go-to team. We are committed to providing the best services around and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times. Whether your faucet is leaking or you need to upgrade your furnace, we have the tools, training, and technology to get the job done right.
Call our Tonawanda plumbers & HVAC team at (716) 215-2678 to learn more about our services.
Why Are My Drains Gurgling?
Do you hear your drains gurgle moments after using your sink, shower, or toilet? Gurgling drains usually indicate that something is wrong with your plumbing system.
A gurgling drain could mean you have a:
- Missing or damaged P-trap in your shower, which results in sewage gases flowing up through your pipes into your shower
- Clog in your drain, which forces pockets of air through your water line
- Clog in your sewer line, which forces sewer water and gases to rise through your drains
- Blockage in your plumbing vent, which results in uneven airflow in your pipes
To determine the exact cause of your gurgling drains, we recommend reaching out to our Tonawanda plumbers. Using advanced tools and technology, such as video inspection equipment, we can locate the source of the problem and deliver expert solutions.
Is It Time to Replace My Air Conditioner?
An air conditioner is a big investment, so we understand that you want to be sure that an upgrade is necessary before making your final choice. Whether or not you keep up with maintenance, your AC is going to need to be replaced at some point. Certain signs to look out for include: your air conditioner breaks down frequently, your energy bills are higher than usual, your AC is more than 10 years old, your home isn’t comfortable, your home’s size has changed, and more.
To know for sure if it’s time to replace your AC, call our Tonawanda AC repair & installation techs. We can examine your current system and determine whether repairs will suffice or its time to install a new system.
Why Is My Furnace Blowing Cold Air?
There is nothing worse than coming home and turning on the heat, only to be blasted by cold air.
Your furnace might be blowing cold air because:
- The thermostat is set incorrectly: If the fan is set to “on,” it will constantly run, even when your furnace isn’t heating any air. Switching the thermostat to “auto” should take care of the problem.
- The pilot light is out: If your furnace is older, it may have a continuous pilot light that has gone out. If you are unable to safely light the pilot light yourself, enlist the help of a professional.
- The air filter is dirty: An overly dirty filter restricts airflow into your furnace. If your filter is dirty, it’s time to replace it.
- The ductwork is damaged: Major duct leaks can cause your furnace to blow cold air. Cold air from your attics might enter holes in your ducts and come out through your vents.
Dealing with a broken furnace is incredibly frustrating, but there is no reason to panic. When your system is acting up, reach out to our Tonawanda furnace repair experts to inspect it. You can count on us to deliver affordable, effective solutions.
Call Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Today!
When it comes to taking care of your home’s most integral systems, you need Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. Our Tonawanda plumbing, heating, and air conditioning technicians are fully licensed and certified to perform and repair, installation, and maintenance service on your systems. And, for urgent matters that cannot wait until tomorrow, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reach out to our team in Tonawanda, NY by calling (716) 215-2678.
$350 Off New High Efficiency Furnace Upgrade Restrictions Apply. Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion. Can only be used one time per customer. Excludes other promotions.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
10% Off Any Plumbing Job Over $500 Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion, must be presented at time of purchase, may not be used for any other brand. Restrictions apply.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
10% Off Complete Bathroom Remodel Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion, must be presented at time of purchase, may not be used for any other brand. Restrictions apply.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
$300 Off A Navien Tankless Installation Restrictions Apply. Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion. Can only be used one time only per customer. Excludes other promotions.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
Emergency Services Available 24/7 for You
Only the Best & Trusted Techs in Your Home
Focused on Your Satisfaction with Excellent Service
We Stand by Our Work 100%—No Cutting Corners
Involved in Giving Back to Our Community
In-House Continuous Training for Our Techs