Heating Services in Buffalo
Specialized Attention for Your Heating System in Tonawanda, Hamburg & the Surrounding Areas
Our area of the country is known for brutal winters with plummeting temperatures and heavy snowfall. In these weather conditions, maintaining a warm temperature in your home is absolutely essential to your family’s health and safety. The licensed HVAC technicians at Roy's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help with comprehensive heating services in Buffalo.
If you need help with your heating system, call (716) 215-2678 to arrange an appointment.
What Should You Know Before You Install a New Heating System?
Before we go into detail on the different heating systems available, here are some other factors that will ultimately determine what system you install:
- Maintenance Schedule: You should call for a heating tune-up at least once a year. However, maintenance schedules will depend on the type or brand of heating system you have installed. What work will you have to do in between professional inspections? If it proves too costly, you may want to look at another system whose maintenance schedule won’t be so demanding.
- Heating System Size: Buying the wrong-sized system can lead to troubles in its own right including frequent system breakdowns and poor energy efficiency. One of our local heating contractors will inspect your home to determine what system will fit to make sure you avoid this possibility.
- Energy Efficiency: The efficiency of your heating system is measured by its Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating. You need a system with a high AFUE rating to guarantee longer-lasting, highly-efficient heating, especially if your current spending on bills is proving too much.
- Cost: Some homeowners will try to find a short cut around high prices by installing a system simply based on cost-efficiency. However, this does not automatically guarantee they will be provided high-quality heating. It may lead to more system breakdowns and calls for emergency heating repair. In terms of cost, you need to find the right balance between cost-efficiency and quality.
3 Types of Heating Systems to Consider
There are many options for home heating and the trained technicians at Roy’s are equipped to handle them all. Selecting the right heating system is important for ensuring that your home remains comfortable no matter how low the temperatures dip.
With heating systems on the market today, you have options. To make heads and tails of the heating systems you’ll come across, here is an overview of the 3 most common types available:
- Gas Furnaces: Gas furnaces have a smaller installation cost compared to other heating system types, but are now more energy-efficient than ever before. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, high-efficiency gas furnaces boast a second heat exchanger and a 90% to 98.5% AFUE rating. You may be familiar with the dusty, inconsistent furnaces of the old, but newer models have made serious strides in delivering steady yet quiet operation.
- Ductless Systems: Though ductless systems, also known as mini-splits, boast a higher installation cost than furnaces, they can give you greater control over the climate in your home. They will instead separate your home into zones, giving heat to rooms in most need of it. This ensures energy is not wasted on areas of the house that wouldn’t necessarily require warm air. In addition, since they offer multi-stage filtration, they can improve indoor air quality by eliminating dust and allergen buildup.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps act both as heaters and air conditioners. During the fall and winter, they will absorb heat from the ground or air, dropping into a “heat sink” in your home. They will reverse this process during the summer to provide cool air. Since heat pumps use less fuel, they are one of the most environmentally friendly systems available and work to reduce your carbon footprint.
Installation of All Types of Heating Systems
Improper installation can lead to big problems later, so don’t trust an inexperienced company with such an important job. We provide in-house training, so our technicians have the skill required to deliver precision installation for equipment of all types and brands. We take the time to make sure everything is correctly installed and perform a 67-point inspection afterwards to ensure optimal performance.
Types of Heating Services We Offer
We handle a broad range of heating services, such as:
- Emergency heating services
- Furnace tune-ups
- Furnace replacement and installation
- Furnace repair
Specialized Service for Your Heater
We offer heating & furnace services in Buffalo to keep your home comfortable season after season. When something goes wrong, our technicians can respond quickly with same-day and emergency heater repair services. Our maintenance service is designed to make sure your heater is ready for winter.
Our technicians carefully inspect your system and provide any adjustments and minor repairs that are needed to improve efficiency and reduce the need for emergency repairs in the middle of the coldest night of the year.
Contact us today to schedule heating service at your home or business.
$350 Off New High Efficiency Furnace Upgrade Restrictions Apply. Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion. Can only be used one time per customer. Excludes other promotions.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
10% Off Any Plumbing Job Over $500 Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion, must be presented at time of purchase, may not be used for any other brand. Restrictions apply.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
10% Off Complete Bathroom Remodel Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion, must be presented at time of purchase, may not be used for any other brand. Restrictions apply.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
$300 Off A Navien Tankless Installation Restrictions Apply. Not to be combined with any other offer or promotion. Can only be used one time only per customer. Excludes other promotions.Valid from Jan 11, 2019 - Jul 31, 2020
0% Financing 72 Months of 0% Financing Please take a look at our financing page or give us a call for more information!Valid from May 7, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020
Emergency Services Available 24/7 for You
Only the Best & Trusted Techs in Your Home
Focused on Your Satisfaction with Excellent Service
We Stand by Our Work 100%—No Cutting Corners
Involved in Giving Back to Our Community
In-House Continuous Training for Our Techs